2023 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year - Sustainable Excellence
US-EcoLogic is committed to creating Better Workplaces, Better Buildings, and a Better World with a more sustainable future.
We work with developers, builders, homeowners, and government agencies, such as USGBC, RESNET, NAHB, and the EPA, to understand and best address the challenges we face in the industry, including those that impact our environment and people's quality of life. We take serious responsibility for our services because we know that they allow us and our customers to make a positive impact on our planet, along with many other health and economic benefits for people.
We have ENERGY STAR® certified more than 2,000 homes in 2022 and more than 56,000 homes since 2002. As a result of these efforts, and for the fourth consecutive year, we are recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Energy as a 2023 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year - Sustainable Excellence.
It is with great honor, pleasure, and satisfaction that we receive this recognition with the special category of "Sustained Excellence" for the hard work of all our partners here at US-EcoLogic, and their commitment to saving energy and protecting the environment.
Among the most important achievements in 2022 to have achieved this distinction are the following:
- Developing and implementing on-demand training to facilitate comprehensive learning of the ENERGY STAR program requirements and prepare participants to certify homes through the program.
- Assisting builders in developing new ENERGY STAR marketing materials and providing tailored sales training for builder sales agents and independent real estate professionals, enabling them to better value and sell the features and benefits of ENERGY STAR certified homes.
- Providing technical training to over 100 local trades and contractors to help them implement ENERGY STAR program requirements.
- Developing exception-reporting processes to identify data anomalies and conducting weekly follow-up field meetings with raters to troubleshoot identified challenges with meeting ENERGY STAR program requirements.
- Educating and promoting the benefits of the ENERGY STAR program at events with local legislators, utilities, and regional energy offices.
As an industry leader, US-EcoLogic is proud to inspire and encourage others to join us in sustainability leadership through excellence. We will continue this never-ending effort to help leave a better world for future generations.
We thank the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Energy for this recognition and our customers for allowing us to work together to achieve your environmental goals.